Six Flags Magic Mountain’s 28th season of Fright Fest is back with 24 terrifying nights of monsters, ghouls, and crazed characters ready to strike fear in any one who crosses their path. The bone-chilling lineup of haunted attractions features two new spine-tingling scare zones, a dark and twisted photo experience, two new mind-numbing shows, and added days. Six Flags Magic Mountain leaves no tombstone unturned to deliver what guests want most…an all-out terrifying experience.
Fright Fest, presented by Snickers®, boasts a grand total of 14 electrifying mazes and dare-to enter scare zones with nightmarish zombies lurking around every corner. To take fright to a new extreme, Six Flags Magic Mountain is also adding a sinister element to some of the park’s monster coasters by turning off the lights, leaving riders to face their fears in total darkness.
NEW THIS YEAR:
- The Deadzone, located in the newest area of the park, The Underground, unleashes a new renegade group of cyberpunk zombies that feed on unsuspected visitors.
- Terror Rising – Dark Developments, where everyone’s worst nightmares rise up from the depths of hell and prey on the innocent who dare to enter this haunted cemetery. Beware of the dark developments that could haunt you for all eternity.
- Grave Games is a dangerous and daring show featuring acts of crossbows and fire juggling.
- Dark Minds is a mentalist show exploring the deep, disturbing thoughts lurking within the darkest depths of the mind.
- Willoughby’s Resurrected where the haunts of Ghostober take on dark visions of spirits, haunted artifacts, and supernatural investigations gone wrong. Brought to Fright Fest by Discovery+, the streaming home of Halloween.
- Condemned – Forever Damned is full of horrific haunts of a dilapidated home where the walls are alive and the spirits of those who once lived there unleash their fury on anyone who dares enter.
- Vault 666 Unlocked returns as the fan-favorite maze, Vault 666, only this time demonic relics are locked in a dark and sinister antique shop, casting spells and haunting those who try and steal them.
- Sewer of Souls takes guests into an underground world of lost souls and terrifying tunnels where evil oozes.
- Aftermath 2: Chaos Rising is the region’s largest outdoor maze, covering more than 40,000 square feet where the spirits of the dead and the near-dead inhabit a post apocalyptic city with larger-than-life props, fire, fog, and other special effects.
- Red’s Revenge, over the river and through the woods to Grandmother’s house they go, but in this “scarytale” the roles are reversed as guests and the wolf are hunted by Red and her demonic minions.
- Beware of the dark corners in City Under Siege, where the clowns are loose and running rampant through the streets.
- Witches Lair returns to this year’s horror-filled offering of haunts as the City of METROPOLIS™ is transformed into a haven for wicked spells and black magic.
- Guests who enter the park through Demon’s Door should be prepared for their mind and body to be completely taken over by the evil spirits that await.
- Steam-spewing mechanical beasts relentlessly hunt down their victims in TERRORtory Twisted.
- Nightmares – A Twisted Fantasy, where childhood favorite bedtime stories take on a perverse twist.
- Freak out on Exile Hill when unimaginable sinister souls appear without warning.
Spooktacular shows include the new Grave Games located in the Golden Bear Plaza and Dark Minds in the Gearworks Theater, the ghoulish Sliders of the Night show in DC UNIVERSE™, plus the very popular VooDoo Nights, where ghoul rock goes pop with today’s hits. Guests will want to dust off those thriller moves and join in the fun in the Full Throttle Plaza.
- 10:30 a.m. to 1 a.m.: September 11, 18, 24, 25, October 1, 2, 8, 9, 15, 16, 22, 23, 29, 30
- 10:30 a.m. to 11 p.m.: September 12, 19, 26 October 3, 10, 17, 21, 24, 28, 31