Six Flags Hurricane Harbor Concord, the Most Thrilling Waterpark in Northern California, officially opened its biggest new attraction in the past 10 years — Splashwater Island. The addition of this multi-dimensional, tropical, interactive water play structure for kids and families is the next phase of the overall park transformation and rebranding that preceded the attraction’s opening.
“As a world-renowned leader in thrills and innovation, Six Flags has taken this park to the next level with the new Splashwater Island,” said Park President, Don McCoy. “Our guest experience is greatly enhanced by all the new improvements, brightly painted waterslides, and fun, whimsical theming we’ve added all around the park.”
Thrilling Splashwater Island elements include:
- More than 100 water play features to explore;
- An interactive maze of varying platforms and net structures;
- Dozens of spouting geysers, spraying fountains, jets, and waterfalls;
- Nine open and enclosed slides with 600 feet of sliding fun; and
- A super-sized tipping bucket that has guests in gleeful anticipation of being drenched.
Six Flags Hurricane Harbor Concord offers more than 35 attractions, including the region’s largest wave pool and the longest lazy river, along with high-thrill attractions like Break Point Plunge and the Big Kahuna.